- Island of Peace- a one hour fascinating tour, in an air-conditioned bus with a guide, which includes:
crossing the border to Jordan “without a visa”, the visions and wonders of “The Old Man from Nahayaim“-Pinhas Rutenberg, the story of how the first electric company was built 80 years ago. “The Valley Train” and the “Bauhaus” train station.
“Kosher” and quality lunch
- Following the footsteps of the poet Naomi Shemer, from Upper Bitania through the Eucalyptus Grove and to the Old Cemetery in Kibbutz Kineret. Highly recommended.
The Battle Heritage stories of the Jordan Valley- the war of independence. The battle with the Syrian army, the story of the tank in Degania – a myth. The abandon of the kibbutzim Sha’ar Hagolan and Masada. The mass grave in the cemetery in Degania, where Arthur Rupin and A.D. Gordon are buried.
The tour will take about two and a half hours. (Minimum of 40 participants)
- More at your choice:
The “Chagal” site – creating “green” electricity from organic materials, a modern facility as a continuation to Rothenberg’s electric company
- The road of the dams: walking along the Yarmouch river.
About 20-25 m’.
- Accommodations in “Nehara” – the best in the valley.
- Jeep Tours, walking along the magical alleys in Rosh Pina or Safed
- Sailing in ‘Rob-Roy’.
- Driving in The’Jordan Chariots’ along the southern part of the Jordan River, the story of “Um Juni” and more…
Air-Conditioned Bus for 12 hours.
All activities can be guided by the best guides in the area.
We will be happy to entertain you.
Ofer Levin – Manager